Book Review - Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris

Monday, June 28, 2010

I waited for nearly a month for Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris to come into the library. Finally it did, just in time for me to finish it before we head out on our vacation in July. I was so excited to read it because each Sookie novel has had me on the edge of my seat to read the next one.

This is the first time that I will have to really wait after finishing one of the Sookie Stackhouse books as I have finally reached the end of the series, or at least the last book that has been written so far. I don't see it being the last Sookie book all together simply because it's still open ended. It's just begging for more and so am I. I can not wait for the number 11 though I am sure there aren't set in stone plans for that yet since Dead in the Family only came out earlier this year.

Dead in the Family is everything I have come to expect from Charlaine Harris and all I can say is please, please keep writing about Sookie, Bill, Eric and all the wonderful characters you have created.

I will have to keep myself occupied with True Blood which I won't be able to see the new season till they are all out since HBO doesn't release them to iTunes until the whole season has completely aired. I have the last two seasons to watch to get me back up to speed till then.

0 your two cents:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
 
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Rayna Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.