Thursday, June 19, 2008

Authors, writers, poets, artists, 'zine makers and Publishers; Do you have an title you want to share with the world? I can help. I am very interested in including less known and independent books/short stories and 'zines on my blog as much or even more than the bestsellers. Also, being a writer myself I can truly understand how difficult it can be to get your book read and reviewed, please don’t hesitate to contact me about a review and/or giveaway of your book. I love 'zines! I would love to read and review your 'zine and possibly offer it as a giveaway to my readers.


Reviews

Submit your title for review on the Mom’s Not All website. Having me review and post my opinions about your title is a great way to inform Mom’s Not All readers about your book, 'zine, short story and more. Please understand that I cannot review an item based on a photo, brochure or website description. Because I will need to use/actually read the title in order to review it, the items are non-returnable.


Review Requirements:

In order for me to review your title, you must send a non-returnable item for me to review. I give an honest opinion in my posts. The post appears on Twitter, Digg, Stumble Upon, Addsyou and goes out to my subscribers.



What I do for your review:

· I will write an honest and detailed review on your title in addition to any info that you would like me to include.

· I will Link to your website / blog and anywhere else you suggest

· I will include a photo of your title as well as business logo(s) to further promote your title and your business

· The review will be sent to all of my subscribers

· I will also Tweet about the review getting the word out to my followers



Contact Deatren@gmail.com to find out where to submit your title.



0 your two cents:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
 
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Rayna Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.