NaBloPoMo

Sunday, March 1, 2009

That stands for National Blog Posting Month. It is a off-shoot of the National Novel Writing Month which I took part in (and won) in 2007. No you can't read my novel. I did make it to 50,000 words but after I went back and read it the whole thing was complete crap. Ok not complete crap, the original idea for the story was ok and then it turned into something completely different, there was a murder mystery sort of ascpet but I never said who did it at all or even talked much about police looking for the main characters or anything. Anyway the bottom line is that the whole thing wasn't very thought out and if I ever do it again and to anyone that has ever thought about doing it, have an outline. If I had an outline the whole thing would have gone a lot smoother and probably would have been at the least readable when November 30th rolled around alas I did not have someone (like you have now) giving you such a valuable pointer such as HAVE AN OUTLINE!!

I digress. What this post is all about is announcing to one and all that I will be participating in National Blog Posting Month for March 2009. If you would like more information just click on the badge at the right...down a little bit...a little more...there.

0 your two cents:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
 
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Rayna Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.