Teaser Tuesday - Eve's Diary

Tuesday, August 10, 2010


This Week's Teaser Tuesday comes to you from Eve's Diary, Complete by Mark Twain. This has been a fun read so far.

" In this way I have saved him many embarrassments. I have no defect like this." ~ page 23

and

"When I found it could talk I felt a new interest in it, for I love to talk; I talk, all day, and in my sleep too, and I am very interesting." ~ page 19







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

3 your two cents:

I've nerve heard of this one. I'm going to have to look it up.

Here is mine

Rayna said...

definitely do, it's funny.

Anonymous said...

Love the second one! Here's my teaser.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
 
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Rayna Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.