Smoky and the Feast of Mabon Book Trailer

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A great trailer for what is sure to be a wonderful book for children. I love stories that teach children about the circle of life, the world is organic when you accept that and go with the flow things are a lot easier.

2 your two cents:

Lyon Martin said...

Thank you so much for the mention of my book. Sadly, the movie trailer isn't loading on your blog. Please email me if you would like a fold&gather copy of this book for review. (the unbound/cover-less ARC for a picture book.)

Rayna said...

weird, it loads on all the computers in my house, I'll see what I can do about that. In the meantime yes I would love a copy to review!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
 
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Rayna Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.