Teaser Tuesday - Crossed Out by Kim Baccellia

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's Teaser is for Crossed Out by Kim Baccellia. I actually finished this one a little bit ago (look for the full review tomorrow) but I'm not loving what I am currently reading so I thought I would share this one with you all.

"I was waiting for this woman, who happens to be like, dead, so I could drive a cross in the ground and release her soul to Heaven." ~ page 80

and

"Her image crackled in and out like bad reception on Grams' old TV. I couldn't let her go. Not before she told me who was hurting Dylan". ~ page 159


0 your two cents:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
 
 
Creative Commons License
This work by Rayna Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.