This post is part of the What's On Your Nightstand carnival hosted over at 5 Minutes for Books
First let's start with the books I finished this month, I actually haven't been keeping track of the books I have been finishing very well so here is what I remember (isn't that awful? Don't answer that.)
1.The Songbird in My Heart by Mark Steven Rhoads. I really liked this one though I haven't finished the review for it yet, must get on that.
2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith. Didn't love this one as much as I had hoped and also late on the reviewing thing. I've been so lazy recently.
3. The Many Hands: a Doctor Who Novel by Dale Smith. I just finished this one this morning, the books are as good as the show, this was the first Dr. Who book I have read and I already picked up a new one from the library. btw I am hosting a Doctor Who Reading Challenge, check it out.
I also read a lot of Kid's books but of course I do that every month. I must have read more books than that but those are the only ones I can remember right now. Lets move on to the ones I have on my nightstand to finish this month.
1. first off is the Wife's Guide to In-Laws by Jenna D Barry. I have been reading this book for a while and I really need to finish it but I like my in-laws so it's a little hard to get through and it's really repetative but more on that when I finish it then review it.
2. The Murder Game a Doctor Who Novel by Steve Lyons. This is the new book I picked up from the library today.
3. Critical Mass by Kathleen Henry this is another one that I am in the middle of, I am liking it so far.
4. Interfictions 2 by various artists. I know people who have stories in this one so I am really looking forward to reading it.
5. The Truth (I'm a girl, I'm smart and I know everything) by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein. I am really looking forward to reading this one too. It looks like a great read.
So there you have it my month in review and the month to come, lets see how it works out this time.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009